The 36-hour day : a family guide to caring for ... Read More
- 2 of 2 copies available at Wayne/Pike Local Consortium.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781421441719
- ISBN: 1421441713
- Physical Description: xv, 341 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: 7th edition.
- Publisher: Baltimore : Johns Hopkins University Press, 2021.
- Copyright: ©2021
|Formatted Contents Note:||
1. Dementia -- What is dementia? -- The person who ... Read More
10. Getting outside help -- Help from friends and ... Read More
When someone in your family suffers from Alzheimer ... Read More
"Through five editions, The 36-Hour Day has been ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Alzheimer's disease > Patients > Home care > Popular works.
Senile dementia > Patients > Home care > Popular works.
Search for related items by series
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: